So, let’s talk about one of the most high anti-infammatory spices: turmeric. It is touted for its anti-microbial, and antioxidant properties that can help to: heal wounds prevent breakouts (and lessen active ones), fight eczema and psoriasis. It also reduces acne, scarring, brighten dark circles, bring out your natural glow.
This receipe includes black pepper and oil so that the turmeric is bio-available and can in fact, be absorbed by the body.
- 8oz cauliflower rice (about 2 cups, you can either buy fresh or frozen shredded or shred it in the food processor)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cold
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup flour (almond, or coconut is great )
- 2 tbsp Ground flax seeds soaked with 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp harissa
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (to pan fry the meatballs)